Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Ten Flyest Men Of "2010"



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! So for my FIRST post of the year, I wanted to take the time to honor 10 men that I felt were the FLYEST men of 2010! Enjoy : )




1. KANYE WEST
- Without a doubt Kanye is my number one for 2010 and I say that because he is not only a true fan of fashion, he is also a creator as well as a student of fashion. We have watched him develop into a King of Style over the years and I think he has a lot more growth to come.










2. FABOLOUS
- This man can do no wrong in my eyes! Every time he steps out he is FRESH, FLY & FLASHY... Gotta love it!










3. DIDDY
- The unstoppable Hip-Hop mogul has the ability to dress for any occasion as well as being FLY from head to to no matter what!










4. SWIZZ BEATZ
- This super producer is FLY in more ways than one. He is a lover of fashion as well as a creator of fashion and art. I can't wait to see what he has in store for 2011.










5. TERRENCE HOWARD
- In my opinion he is the SHARPEST man in Hollywood. No one looks better than him on a red carpet, no matter how hard they try!








6. JAY-Z
- We all know that there isn't much versatility to Jay's look but the man is fly.
You can't deny it...








7. LANCE GROSS
- I believe this man can loo good in ANYTHING! He has the perfect face, perfect body and the perfect sense of stlye. Yummy!










8. CHRIS BROWN
- This talented young man has always had a great sense of style. However, I feel
like he really engulfed himself into the fashion scene last year and took a great
interest in perfecting his look.










9. TREY SONGZ
- Platinum selling artist Trey Songz has undoubtedly developed a new sense of style
over the past year. Keep it up Trey!










10. LLOYD
- The R&B crooner truly stepped his game this year in terms of fashion and he
definitely preserved his SEXY by cutting his hair for a more mature look!







No comments:

Post a Comment